CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jonas Love<3


Slideshow

Saturday, December 13, 2008

**TADA**

Haha... I found out how to put pics on my computer muhuhahah... sorry I was kind of happy!


This is me and my best friend Kenzi. She is so funny, she was gettin hyper then...cause she was drinkin hotchocolate. She gets really hyper from it. So that is why she is makin that face!

Ok, she slept over & when we woke up we were just sittin there and all the sudden she's like, "Tavi, do you know what sounds good?" Then I was like, "Umm, Waffles?!?" then she said, "Tacos!" Wow thats was hillarious lol so anyway ya ok.
~*~*~Love*Ya~*~*~

2 comments:

Zac and Jen said...

It's good to see that you have updated your blog. Cute pics! If we ever have a question about the Jonas brothers we know who to come to.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Tav you kill me...so funny! I'm glad to see that you FINALLY updated:) Hope you're doing great. I was sad I didn't get to see you @ dawnan's wedding:( r u excited for christma????