CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jonas Love<3


Slideshow

Friday, December 12, 2008

Jonas Obsession!!!!!

I havent been on here in like 4ever! But here I am, and sorry I have no pics of me yet but I will around Christmas time.

But in the mean while, i have been obsessed with the Jonas Brothers, and i mean OBSESSED!

Well i have made a book about them, and i know pretty much everything there is to know about them, which some people find creepy (NOT ME!).

They have just written a book about themselves, and i bought it the day it came out. And i just got this cool shirt of them, and i have four pins, and soon i might go to one of their concerts.

Anyway, i will post some cute pics of me around Christmas. So ya...like umm....ya lol!!!!



~*~*~*~Live~*~Love~*~Jonas~*~*~*~

Here they are in this order Joe, Nick, Kevin!



1 comments:

Krista said...

Great to see that you updated Tavi! I didn't know that you loved the Jonas brothers. When I was young it was all New Kids On The Block. HAR HAR! Shows you how old I am!