CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jonas Love<3


Slideshow

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Camping in Moab

As usual, I went to Moab for easter for Jeep Week!

I had tons of funn!

I am gettin WAY better at driving the razor. Ruben brought this like rhino type thing, with like 4 seats. It was like way fun to drive. Not so fun sitting in the back seat when your goin on a trail, cause it feels like your jeeping, I dont like jeepin too much.

Dont you love how I wear my headphones while driving!
The razor and the rhino are training me for when I really do get to drive. But I am only 13 right now, so I have 'bout 3 years, but I am turning 14 this August! So pretty much 2 years!



Wow! Wont that be scary!
Easter egg hunt!

5 comments:

Megan said...

fun!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

looks fun, Tav! I'm glad you're getting in some good driving practice:) Zamari is beautiful!! I bet ur a great aunt:)

flanneryhouse said...

Tavi - you are just so adorable!! I bet you ALWAYS have fun no matter what you're doing. That baby as cute as they come! Aunt Rona

Zac and Jen said...

Hey Tav, Moab was fun! You are a pretty good driver!! Looks like the concert was fun, to bad I missed out. What a CUTE baby!!!!

Megan said...

i was the girl you saw at the lagoon and i hope i see u at the fourth and you need to post some more